Latest

Essien looking forward to Persib Bandung challenge

 
Former Chelsea and Real Madrid midfielder Michael Essien says the season ahead with his new Indonesian club Persib Bandung excites him.

The former Premier League winner was recently unveiled to the fans and went and to have his first training session with his new teammates.

The move unites Essien with former Chelsea teammate Carlton Cole who also forms part of the club’s vision to attract players with a big reputation as they aim to improve their club stature.

He mentioned that the passion of the fans was a key factor in getting him to commit to the club.

“I am very happy to be here and I came here because the fans and everyone at the club have been really nice.

“The journey here though was very far but I made it so I am happy.

“I don’t know very much but I am here to experience it and I am looking forward to the league here."

Source: citifmonline.com
Powered by Blogger.